zaterdag 18 januari 2014

2ndHansJazz: Rules of the game

2eHansJazz: Swap list

Rules of the game
Spelregels


This is a series of sites for serieus Jazz record collectors, who love to swap or buy second hand Jazz recordings, books or magazines from my own collection ..... -  If you find an interesting item, you will find its price between brackets in euros.  You are also invited to send me another record or album to make a good exchange; I'm anxious to read your proposal. Have a look at the label list in the right menu for more albums .... 

If you're interested, please contact me at my e-mail address ( keepswingng@live.nl ) with the code and the name of the item. All pages still available, unless mentioned - Shipping costs extra!  Ask for information.

If you need additional information, feel free to contact me. (keepswinging@live.nl) -  Each weekend a new list will be available.

To the lists

Keep (it) Swinging

Hans Koert
editor
keepswinging@live.nl
Follow the  Keep (it) Swinging blog at Facebook ( Keep it swinging) or Twitter (#keepitswinging) and/or ask its free newsletter


 Retrospect
Keep (it) Swinging blog  - Keep (it) Swinging newsletter (and more)  Oscar Aleman Choro Music Flexible Records Hit of the Week-Durium 

Jazz contribution (up tp 2012) - Jazz contributions ( 2012-2014) - My concert log (1964-2013) - My concert log ( 2013-2014) - 2eHansJazz (jazzplaten zoeken een nieuw tehuis)  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen